Give yourself time to wonder and please share!

Please share what you wonder about. We discover more when we do it together.
Leave a comment in a post or
email: iamwonderingabout@yahoo.com
.

Monday, December 19, 2011

I Am Wondering About... 12 days of blogs



With the festive holidays in view, I wanted to share these with you...
Here are links to 12 blogs that are some of my current fave's. Hope you enjoy them.


                               

   1  North Korea Economy Watch    
   2  North Korea Leadership Watch
   3  ProBlogger
   Solo Traveler
   5  The Crafty Crow - Children's crafts
   6  Fun stuff for Kindergarten
   7  Writes and Wrongs by Krystal - some great family times
   8  Musings from a Quaker Perspective by Brent Bill
   9  The Next Web
 10  The Gospel Coalition
 11  Jon Acuff
 12  The Everywhereist


       Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!             
   from DebKRyan   

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so sweet to mention my blog! Thanks so much! I always enjoy yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Krystal,
    It is wonderful to inspire one another and nice to have comments! Your blog definitely inspires me.

    ReplyDelete